Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Videoblogging and a flurry of excitement

I was thinking today as I was making my slideshow for tomorrow's presentation, I wondered... how easy would it be to video blog when I have something to say about the weather or what have you (that way you could shutter out my dorkiness). I'll be exploring that option over the next few days and we'll see what comes of it. Maybe I'll post a video blog or something.

Snow is going to start sometime tomorrow morning and continue on through the evening. My guess right now is 1-2 inches with the potential for a bust and a surprise. Depends on how much moisture makes it over the mountains. Then after that we'll enter a warm (and possibly dry) pattern through mid-month. Hopefully that will change just in time for Christmas... hopefully Christmas is white!

Goodnight, Maryland, and wear those pajamas inside out!

No comments: