Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 15th-16th

There is the possibility of you-know-what... here's the potential as I see it in the early morning hours of Tuesday... as I should be studying, this is what I'm doing...


The area north of the northern yellow line is most likely going to see all snow. This is a confidence line. That is the area where I believe will not have to worry about a changeover. The area south of the southern yellow line (the other confidence line) will most likely be all rain. In between is where it gets confusing and is the area that needs time to analyze what will fall there. It's going to be a tough forecast there. Could be snow, could be rain. The area I have outlined in light blue is MY forecast area for getting all snow (or mostly snow). The area in pink will get snow, ice, and possibly rain in my forecast. And the area in green is my forecast for rain. Now as the computer models have been shaky, I've outlined some potential areas too. The dashed blue section is where there is a possibility for heavy snow. The dashed red area is where there is a possibility for sleet and freezing rain to make for tough travel.

No comments: