Friday, December 14, 2007

History Grade Waning with Snow Chances for the Weekend

And just after midnight I start studying for history... the exam is at 8 with a breakfast at 7 am. I have four Sobes remaining in my fridge. I will spread those out over the night so I can stay awake and study to the best of my ability. We'll see... maybe I will do a clutch move for the fourth time in the past two days. Yesterday (Thurs) I pulled clutch moves thrice... on two exams and a paper. Both exams mattered a lot, and I destroyed them... in a good way. The paper was due before Friday and I finished it at 11:45 pm. These clutch performances hopefully continue tomorrow with my History exam. It's going to be difficult but I'll try my best.

As for snow chances this weekend, do not count on them. Best shot is for a miracle to happen, but I think we'll go mix to rain to mix or snow. Not that much to worry about, but as usual, I'll keep an eye out on it all. After all, the dusting to one inch forecast for the clipper turned out to be five inches here in College Park. Who knows?

Good night, Maryland. Maybe another update as I burn the midnight oil.

No comments: