Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Slight Flub... 6 pm Sunday

Forecast was a little off... it did start as snow/sleet/freezing rain, but it didn't do as much as I thought. I thought I'd wake up to maybe a light dusting and some ice on tree limbs, but that never panned out. We'll see rain the rest of the way, and boring with that. High winds tomorrow and part of Tuesday... then Tuesday night the snow comes in with the clipper. Maybe a bit of rain first, but changing to snow with light accumulations continuing through Wednesday.

First off, that was a great win by the Titans to get right back into the playoff race. Jacksonville lost and Cleveland is down, which helps a lot. Also, the Bills upset the Skins which made me a happy camper considering the asshole of a Skins fan I ran into last night. He deserved everything and karma has come full circle and is really hitting me well right now. Of course there was yesterday's football game with the idiot who called me a bad QB and then threw a poor pass that was picked off, followed by me joking about him to a group of football players who laughed at said joke. If my phone was not broken, I would be feeling pretty darn amazing right now... hell, I already am feeling pretty great right now, but a working phone would make things 100%. I'm at 90 or so right now. I don't really want to ask for more karma because that would be selfish. Thank you, God, for these wonderful turn of events. The way things are going right now, I should sail right into Christmas Break.

No comments: