Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Midday Thursday, and I'm Not Thinking Arby's

I'm thinking snow! We've got light snow in College Park and it's well below freezing. Problem: snow isn't sticking too well to the roads and sidewalks. But as the snow keeps falling, I think the "stickiness" will improve. Dry slot coming in... that should fill in over the next few hours and I think some more snow will fall later on today. Overnight if snow continues, roads could be a problem... morning commute could get interesting. Maybe UMD will choose to open after 10 am tomorrow... but I doubt it. My guess is there will be lots of delays. Expect light snow to taper this evening... probably after dark sometime. Longterm looks warm for a week... then cold.

Sorry for all the weather related posts, but if we've got snow, I'm writing about it.

Enjoy the snow, Maryland!

No comments: