Monday, December 17, 2007

Exams Done!

Yep... they're done. Here's what I thought of each:

COMM107 - B. I thought I had a pretty solid performance here. I think that I knew most of the material there - especially the short answers - but not enough to get the A. Could jump depending on some guesses.
MATH111 - B+. Again, another solid job, but I am still concerned for the possibility of a few slip-ups throughout. Solid job and also could jump to an A.
HIST156 - Anywhere from D to B. Very worried about possible incorrect definitions, but also confident on overall performance. This one could make or break the grade for the course.
JOUR181 - B. Didn't study enough to ensure an A, but also did study enough to make sure I didn't make the numerous mistakes. This one clinches the course as it is I believe 95% of the overall grade.

So... we shall see...

No comments: