Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Few Moments with Tim Redding, Pt. 1

Well, part one of the article will soon be posted at DCSportsFan.com. You can take a look at the link on the right in one of the sidebars! That part of the article is going to be up, then in the next couple of days, I will work on the other part. Then, sometime in the near future, I'll post the transcript IN FULL! The next ESPN Zone appearance is July 9th, which is one week from tomorrow. Not sure who is going to be there, but I do hope that I'll be able to make it and grab another interview.

I wonder if and when the Nats will trade Felipe Lopez. Might help, but then again, I'm not actually sure. Collin Balester has been called up! We'll see how he does tonight. Hope for a recap afterwards. 

Well, my swim team is 1-1, having lost one at the beginning of the season, but then defeating Pinewood Lake to give us our first win in over two years. But we did it. Something else that is really making me proud of the job us coaches have been doing -- just about 100% of the swimmers who show their faces to practice every day have been dropping time throughout the season. Something that tells people -- go to practice and you WILL get better. This weekend we get to face Hollin Hills, at their pool.

Also, one more thing. PLEASE feel free to email me, comment on my blog, etc. I really want suggestions on how I can improve this thing.

No comments: