Monday, July 28, 2008

Rebranding the Tidal Wave

I've noticed while working with my swim team that there are a few different logos that the team uses... I counted a total of three. First you have the t-shirt design, then you have the car magnet design, and last you have the design on the banner. This needs to change, and in order to find a better team identity, I think one logo will work. I'm calling for brand new t-shirts, brand new caps, brand new EVERYTHING. We're the Virginia Hills Tidal Wave, and our colors are yellow and blue. However, I think for a logo package to really hit home, there needs to be a third color. Right now, I'm thinking red, but we'll have to see what comes of it. I'm working on it as we speak and hope to be done in the next few weeks. Once a rough design has been worked out, I'll see if we can get it cleaned up and maybe I'll upload something as soon as a rough sketch has been made. I'll keep you updated.

Another thing I want to mention on Virginia Hills -- I was SO proud of everyone at Divisionals. So many signs that the young ones on this team are ready to jump up and take control of this team. I think people are tired of being mediocre and are ready to assume control of this swim team. Go for it guys!

No comments: