Monday, May 26, 2008

The Rejection Comes So Quickly

If you've been talking to me in the past couple days, you'll know that I was trying to interview a Washington Nationals player, namely Austin Kearns. So I sent an email to the media relations lady and was hoping to get an email back tomorrow. However, to my surprise, before dinner I checked e-mail and received a swift reply! Very professional, Ms. Pagano. However, this was not the e-mail reply I had hoped for... it was a rejection letter, saying Austin was not available for an interview at this time. So I'll think about what I want to do next, and I hope I can scrape up an interview later on this year. Will keep everyone updated.

PS - Today is Memorial Day - please remember what our soldiers have done for us so well for so many years. Always remember the fallen, and pray for those who are fighting. Also never forget POW and MIA soldiers. We thank them so much for their contributions and sacrifices. Whether you support or oppose the war, EVERY American citizen should stand behind our troops.

No comments: