Thursday, April 3, 2008

Big Plans for the Swim Team

Well now that it's April, it means that next year is the start of the swim season for the NVSL and my team the Virginia Hills Tidal Wave! I'm assistant coach, and there's a lot of things I want to see implemented this year. They'll have to be run by our great new head coach who is also excited to start. Some of the things I want to see from this season include:

- New logo

- Return to tradition

- VH Newsletter

- Increase in team identity, sportsmanship, cheering

I'm working on the new logo and have some design ideas in my head that I want to see happen, and I think that a new logo thats better than the current "designer" wave would definitely help. I have yet to come up with any ideas on paper and have rejected my own design that I made last summer.

No comments: